What is Green Cleaning?
Green cleaning can be defined as “effective cleaning that protects health without harming the environment.”waxie-green-prods_sml
The federal government first defined “green” and “environmentally preferred purchasing” as “…products and services that have a lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared with competing products and services that serve the same purpose” with Executive Order 13101 in 1998.
This executive order has subsequently been superseded since 2007 by Executive Order 13423, which places additional emphasis on issues of sustainability and also considers product life cycles.
A holistic approach to green cleaning will incorporate solutions that consider human health and environmental impacts in a way that thoughtfully addresses:
- products, equipment and tools
- processes and procedures
- commitment to continuous improvement
V.I.P. Cleaning Plans
• Advanced Methods and Techniques. VIP has always been a source of innovation when it comes to commercial cleaning services. Our cleaning methods have been honed over time, and we are constantly searching for new ways to improve upon those services. Furthermore, our Staff receive continuous training so that they are always prepared to provide state-of-the-art cleaning solutions.
• SmartClean™. A cleaner, healthier office means happier and more productive employees. Our goal is to provide just such an environment for you, and our experienced office/business cleaning professionals will work with precision and professionalism every time they clean. You can count on us to provide custom cleaning services that are perfect for your needs and budget.
• Cleaning Green. We are committed to the concept of green cleaning. When we clean we do so in an environmentally responsible way, using solutions free of harmful chemicals, professional equipment, approved dispensing systems, microfiber products and recyclable containers to eliminate bacterial transfer. The ability to provide our commercial clients with green cleaning options is something we are proud of, because cleaning green is the right way to clean.
• Customized Work Schedule. We don't apply the same janitorial services to each client. To the contrary, we create custom cleaning plans that address your needs in detail. These plans are created with your input and in a way that suits your budget while meeting all of your business cleaning needs. You can expect our commercial cleaners to carry out your custom plan to perfection each and every time.
• Client Support. We don't perform our custodial services in a vacuum. Our goal is to keep the lines of communication open at all times. To that end, our client service lines are opens 24 hours a day, seven days a week should you have an issue. Should your issue be an emergency, you can expect us to respond to that emergency within two hours. We also conduct regular inspection and client surveys as a way of making sure the work you pay for is done at the level of excellence you deserve.
• Communications Log. The fact that we complete most of our work when your office is empty means we go the extra mile in keeping you apprised of the daily and rotational work we do. We keep a Communications Master Work Order on-site so that you can check in on completed work and let us know if there are any issues. You can trust us to always be accountable to you.
• Security Protection. All of our cleaning professionals are bonded and insured before they clean for us. You can also rest assured of the complete confidentiality and discretion of our staff as they clean your office or commercial facility.
We specialize in
8018 Sunport Dr, Suite 201
VIP Cleaning services LLT © 2016 | Powered by ImagineDX.com